1. What information we gather from users when they visit our site.
2. How we may use such information.
3. Users choices concerning how we may use such information
4. The security measures we take to protect such information.
What Infromation Do We Collect?
Some information is collected on this site automatically through our technology; other information is collected only when users choose to give it to us.
Infromation Provided by Users:
Communications with Us – We have features where users can submit information to us. They can contact us with a question or problem at our email address or they can post comments to the posts on the website. In both the cases we ask for email address. We will retain those emails and other information you submit to us only for our internal purposes, and to help us serve you better.
Automatic Data Collection:
When users visit this site, certain non-personally identifying information is recorded automatically by the standard operation of our Internet servers. Information such as, type of browser being used, Operating System being used, IP address will be gathered in order to facilitate our online operations and to assure an efficient online experience for our users. We may also use or share this information for security purposes, to generate group statistics about our user community, or as required by law.
What about Cookies?
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
We will never sell or rent our userâ€™s personal information to third parties. We may disclose personal information to third parties when:
1. We have our userâ€™s consent to share the information
2. We have to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities
3. We respond to subpoenas, court orders in compliance with the legal process.
4. We have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing damage either intentionally or unintentionally to our rights or property.
We display links to other sites within the site. We are not responsible for the content on other sites or their privacy policies or how they treat information about their members. We advise our users to check the privacy policies of the third party websites to find out how they treat personal information.